Check Your Blocked List On Facebook

Check Your Blocked List On Facebook
Want to find out where your blocked friends are on Facebook? We will see how to check Facebook blocked users list so you can decide whether to unblock them or not.

Facebook allows you to block and unblock people. You can block anyone bothering on you Facebook.

So how do you go about accessing those friends or Facebook users that you've blocked? We shall see how to locate users blocked by you on FB.

How To Locate Your Blocked List On Facebook
Below are the steps to be taken in order to view all your blocked list.

To view your Facebook block list:
  • Click  in the top right of any Facebook page
  • Click Privacy Shortcuts
  • Click How do I stop someone from bothering me?
  • Click View All Blocked Users.

Please share this guide. Thank you!






7 Responses to "Check Your Blocked List On Facebook"

  1. Great post full of useful tips! My site is fairly new and I am also having a hard time getting my readers to leave comments. Analytics shows they are coming to the site but I have a feeling “nobody wants to be first”.
    ปั้มไลค์ฟรี

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this article. I am hoping the same best work from you in the future as well. In fact your creative writing abilities has inspired me to start my own BlogEngine blog now. Really the blogging is spreading its wings rapidly. Your write up is a fine example of it.
    คาสิโนออนไลน์ที่ดีที่สุด

    ReplyDelete
  3. his is my first time i visit here. I found so many entertaining stuff in your blog, especially its discussion. From the tons of comments on your articles, I guess I am not the only one having all the leisure here! Keep up the excellent work.
    dmt vape pen for sale online

    ReplyDelete
  4. Should there be another persuasive post you can share next time, I’ll be surely waiting for it.
    Palladium kaufen Kassel

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, great US Military force. Also, in his post you have given a chance to listen about US Military. I really appreciate your work. Thanks for sharing it.
    BagAndCanvas

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your post was very nicely written. I’ll be back in the future for sure!
    Unique baby shower gifts

    ReplyDelete
  7. I read this article. I think You put a lot of effort to create this article. I appreciate your work.
    cheap webtraffic

    ReplyDelete

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel